The year 2008 was a watershed year as dramatic market movements exposed the flaws in the theory and practice of pension fund management. Solvency declined dramatically, hedge funds did not deliver, rebalancing policies detracted value and liquidity dried up tainting the allure of "alternative" investments. Many institutional investors are addressing these issues by focusing on risk-based allocatio...
Publisher: Royal Fern Publishing LLC (2011)
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
Amazon Rank: 4697876
Format: PDF Text djvu book
- A SMART Approach to Portfolio Management: A New Paradigm for Managing Risk pdf
- Download A SMART Approach to Portfolio Management: A New Paradigm for Managing Risk pdf
- A SMART Approach to Portfolio Management: A New Paradigm for Managing Risk txt
- B004T9WGGE pdf
- Download Arun Muralidhar pdf
- Download Arun Muralidhar ebooks
- Download Business and Money epub books
For once, a book that encourages and inspires in a practical way. Dreams, yes, The author encourages...